Silver Amalgam Fillings are Dangerous
Silver amalgam fillings are dangerous. While holistic dentists have known for decades that old amalgam restorations are 50 percent mercury, which is highly toxic others don’t agree.
Why Silver Amalgam Fillings are Dangerous
Toxic metals are absorbed and released as vapor throughout your body every time you chew, brush, and floss your teeth. Although mercury is meant to stay put in the dental restoration, it does not allowing mercury to spread throughout your body.
Why Does Mercury Pose a Threat?
Symptoms and behavioral changes can occur. Some of these symptoms include:
- Mood Swings
- Muscle Pain
- Digestive Problems
- Kidney Problems
Systemic issues that can occur include:
- Nervous System Disorders
- Feeling Faint
- Low Blood Sugar
- Pins and Needles
- Lack of Coordination
- Mercury and Chronic Illness
Water, air, and food pollution is rampant. Today, bodies are more stressed than ever with people dealing with chronic illness because of the silver amalgam used in dental restorations. As a result, your chronic illness could be a direct result of your dental restorations.
How Metals Affect the Body
Metals transfer electrons. This means electrical currents run through them. Some metals are not as toxic as others are when it comes to interacting with body tissues. Metals change the body’s chemistry and how cells function.
Because the body is a natural healing vessel, it will continually repair and heal itself. However, if attack or damage is constant, your cells will not be able to keep up. As a result, the cells will wear out causing fatigue. This will most certainly lead to cell disease.
Safety First for Amalgam Removal NY
Removing your silver amalgam fillings must be done in a safe environment. Dentistry for Health NY will safely remove your old dental restorations to make way for new biocompatible fillings and crowns.
If you would like more information regarding amalgam filling removal, call or click and schedule an appointment with Dentistry for Health NY today.