Silver Amalgam Removal in the New Year for a New You
If silver amalgam removal is part of the new you that you promised yourself on New Year’s Eve, call or click and schedule an appointment with your dentist in New York who can safely remove your silver amalgam restorations making you look and feel better.
With some still arguing that amalgam is perfectly safe for humans, Dentistry for Health NY disagrees. Although the American Dental Association has deemed amalgam safe for fillings and other dental restorations, holistic dentists in New York know better and recommend silver amalgam removal.
The amalgam used by dentists contains 50 percent mercury. Mercury is a reproductive and neurotoxin that releases vapors when:
• The amalgam is placed in the tooth
• You chew
• You brush
• You grind or clench your teeth
People with silver amalgam restorations have higher mercury levels than those who have amalgam free fillings.
Although silver amalgam isn’t safe for anyone, some are particularly at risk, those who can develop mercury sensitivities or mercury poisoning include:
• Women who are ready to bear children
• Infants who are breastfed
• People who suffer from kidney impairments
• People who are genetically susceptible to metals
• People who suffer from neurological disorders
• People who were or are still exposed to other mercury sources
• People who are hypersensitive
• People who suffer from allergies
• People with other metal or metals in their mouth
• Dental professionals
All dental professionals who are exposed to amalgam during silver amalgam removal and basic dental work are at risk when it comes to mercury sensitivity, or mercury poisoning. Dentistry for Health NY uses safe silver amalgam removal methods that will keep both you and the New York dentist team safe from mercury exposure.
If your New Year’s Resolution includes a healthier you, call or click and schedule an appointment for amalgam removal with your Holistic Dentist in New York. Silver amalgam filling removal just may give you more energy.
Call or click for a no obligation amalgam removal consultation from your New York Holistic Dentist today.